Professional Teeth Whitening for Life is a courtesy and a privilege compliment of Spring Hill Dental Associates, P.A. This program is extended to patients who have proven themselves as individuals who take their oral hygiene and general dental health seriously. We believe it is extremely important to maintain recommended hygiene care appointments and receive necessary dental treatment to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. In fact, patients who maintain regular hygiene appointments and receive recommended treatment spend less money on dental care (on average) than those who only see the dentist when they perceive a problem exists. All too often, people who wait until there is a problem have irreversible damage to their gums, teeth, and/or jaw.
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.
We pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice. We also pride ourselves on knowing our patients are maintaining the best possible oral health. Professional Teeth Whitening for Life was developed as a gift for those patients that are already taking their dental health seriously, and as an incentive for those who need a little help keeping up with their dental care. Patient will receive custom made, professional, take home whitening trays for personal use.
This privilege does require some rules, restrictions, and regulations. Below is a brief description of the qualifiers for this program. Please read through them carefully. You will also receive a copy of our broken appointment Policy. Please review the policy and sign below, acknowledging receipt and understanding of compliance of said policy. Professional Teeth Whitening for Life is a gift from us to you, we insist that all rules and regulations are followed in order to receive and continue to receive this benefit. Should any of the rules or regulations fail to be met, you will immediately be disqualified from the program until you have successfully met all of the qualifying rules for a minimum of twelve months.
New Patient Activation Rules & Regulations:
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must complete initial hygiene cleaning, x-rays, doctor’s exam, and re-appoint for six month re-care.
3. Must comply with minimum required dental care as treatment planned by doctor*.
4. After all necessary dental treatment has been completed; the patient will have impressions taken for professional whitening system.
5. Upon next appointment, patient will receive Professional Teeth whitening package**.
6. Must comply with broken appointment policy.
7. Must not have any outstanding bills with Spring Hill Dental Associates, P.A..
Existing Patient Activation Rules & Regulations:
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Must comply with minimum required dental care as treatment planned by doctor*.
3. Must comply with broken appointment policy.
4. Must not have any outstanding bills with Spring Hill Dental Associates, P.A..
5. Must have at least six month patient history without any broken appointments or late arrivals.
Lifetime Maintenance Rules & Regulations:
1. Must maintain minimum continued care as treatment planned and appointed by Spring Hill Dental Associates, P.A., its doctors, and staff*.
2. Must maintain continued hygiene care (six month hygiene appointments).
3. Must comply with all Spring Hill Dental Associates, P.A. policies regarding payment and broken appointments.
4. A maximum of one whitening solution refill will be rewarded at each re-care appointment, or twice annually.
5. Lost or destroyed applicator trays will be replaced at cost to patient.
* All patients will receive their whitening package upon completion of all necessary dental treatment as determined by the dentist. Should no dental treatment be required to maintain healthy teeth and gums, the total whitening package will be received upon completion of follow-up visit (typically six months).
Minimum gum and teeth health required to receive professional whitening in order to prevent complications that may arise with unhealthy teeth and gums.
** New patient may activate “Professional Teeth Whitening for Life” membership upon first visit for a fee of $99.00 if the doctor determines the patient’s mouth is healthy.
Disclaimer: Spring Hill Dental Associates, P.A., its doctors and staff have the right to refuse offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void offer.